This video is actually relevant, right? Given that Chelsea is coming to Seattle in July? Not that I need an excuse to post. (I think I've watched it through at least five times now and it's still making me laugh.)
I probably should point out that there is a bad word repeated a couple (dozen) times here, so I wouldn't listen in front of mom, boss or kids. In other words, NSFW.
- Weather.com says: Partly cloudy and 70 degrees for the game tomorrow. No mention of precip. Doesn't get much better than that!
- You asked, they answered. The guys over at GoSounders have created a squad sheet -- names, numbers and stats for both sides -- for tomorrow's game. Print it out and amaze your friends.
- And of course your (meaning my) week would not be complete without ProstAmerika's Meaningless Statistical Guide to the match, this week complete with photo of Freddie's dog, Amadeus. A sample?
Landon Donovan leads LA in almost everything with five goals, three assists, nineteen shots, nine on goal, 13 fouls suffered and seven offsides. This suggests LA might not be any good without him, so if someone’s going to get a red card, it should be for a foul on Landon, rather than something soft.
Amen to that.
- Sounder at Heart has resolved all technical difficulties and is back, back, back. Be sure to check out this week's game preview. And perhaps more importantly, Dave's thoughts on the paucity of Qwest's beer options.
- Seattle Soccer Examiner has thoughts on the upcoming game, along with match highlights of the crazy draw with RSL on Wednesday night. (Seriously, these guys are lethal as the clock ticks down.)