Here we go, a chance for reader input! The choices are the following:
1. "Sounders [syn. for destroyed, mauled, humiliated, eviscerated] as Man United Score a [syn. for whopping, childsplay, nuclear] 7 Goals"
2. "Sounders and Manchester United Play a Respectable Game for Gentlemen, All Parties Involved Have Grand Time"
4. "Cute Baby Falls Asleep and Every Time It Wakes Up Man United Score Goal" - with link!
5. Here's one for tomorrow morning, "Terry Boss Has Nightmares, Troubled Sleep, Kasey Keller Consoles" - with link!
6. "I am one of 3 Chelsea fans living in Seattle, they were playing who?"
7. "I am [syn. for furious, annoyed, livid] that I just paid for that"
8. "Sounders Starters Actually Fared Quite Well and Looked Sharp, Sounders Reserves Not So Much"
9. "While All You Were Moaning, Sanna Nyassi Unleashes the Fury" - with link!
The polls are open! Choose your own clever post title now!