I have great news for almost all of you. Yesterday, a massive shipment went out. There are now about two dozen orders of shirts and scarves left to fulfill. I know it's been a long road from a preorder months ago to actually seeing your items. That wait is nearly done. So that's the good news.
I'm going to explain what happened.
- Both scarf and shirt preorders were an opportunity to order before anything had been manufactured
- Then we broke the shirt store because things were more popular than anticipated
- So we extended the preorder
- Then we ordered everything
- Four weeks later the scarves shipped from England
- Finally the scarves arrived at the shirt printer and our local distributor
- They moved buildings while trying to ship more items than they've ever had to ship
- They added one person to staff just for you
- Things are getting into your hands