So for Christmas my husband got me (among a few other things):
1) A Sounders sweatshirt. That kind of female-y pastel one.
2) A Sounders white longsleeve T-shirt
3) A Sounders license plate holder.
1) I am married a wonderful man, and
2) I make the holidays WAY too damn easy for him.
Hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a great one. Feel free to tell us about it in the comments, knowing this blog will be back to normal soon.
For now, though, I am still celebrating the holidays.
If by "celebrating the holidays" we mean "spending quality time with eighteen of my husband's relatives in quality bonding places like Irish pubs."
Which we do.
(What, you mean there are people who don't celebrate that way?)