So what did everyone think of the game? Let us know.
A few quick points/observations:
- Seattle should have won this game. Houston was down 8 players and when that is the case, you have to take the points. Mission accomplished in that case.
- Seattle played some very dominant soccer the second half and it started in the midfield with possession and focus. A great job by Sounders players not to get sucked in to a shoving battle.
- Waibel hitting Ljungberg in the head was one of the most pathetic/funny things I have seen in the MLS. Props to him for giving us a talking point for the next week.
- Houston's second string of defenders are pretty good all thigns considered. Julius James was very impressive with his speed and tackling.
- Alonso needs to get healthy.