Tickets are still available.
At Sounder at Heart we like to say that we are supporters of supporters (some of us are actual supporters as well). So we offer this message to you, from the fine folks at the Emerald City Supporters who are opening up their remaining tickets for their trip to see the Seattle Sounders at some local team in Oregon. Tickets are limited, because stadiums are only so large, so act fast if you want to go join the Away Supporters section as Seattle works to retain the Cascadia Cup.
Release with details follows;Cascadia Away Tickets available to the public!
Emerald City Supporters (ECS) invites you to join us on a historic run through Cascadia on 9/15 (Portland) and 9/29 (Vancouver). Tickets will go onsale to the public on Friday, August 24th at 10am. Match-only tickets will be available as well as combo tickets that include round-trip transportation, match ticket, and complimentary No Equal Amber Lager (21+ of course).
Tickets will be on sale here
Please note that these are SUPPORTERS SECTION tickets. That means a few important things:
- You are required (by MLS and the Cascadia club front offices) to arrive 2 hours prior to kickoff. If you choose the bus option, we will get you there on time.
- Your ticket will not be given to you early. Tickets will be handed out when the buses arrive at the match.
- The supporters section will be treated as general admission. Front rows will be held for capos, tifo, and security. You will NOT be entitled to the specific seat shown on your ticket.
- There will be flags, two-poles and other tifo that may obstruct your view at times. Even during the run of play. The section is GA, so you can move if you're in a spot you don't like.
- Standing, singing, and chanting are the norm. Song cards will be provided if you need them to follow along. Language will be PG-13.
- MLS and stadium regulations will also require that we be held back in the section for 15-20 minutes following the final whistle in order to clear the concourse of home fans.
- You will have fun.
This is shaping up to be a tremendous month for Cascadia. Be a part of the action as we bring the best traveling support in MLS to our two closest rivals and show them how it's done.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com