- The home team will always be the one named first.
- Bold parenthesis indicate where to find the match in question.
- Normal parenthesis are my match picks.
- All times are Pacific Daylight Time.
- Clicking on the team name will lead you to that team's SB Nation blog, where you can get a more in-depth look at lineups and match-ups.
- Result predictions may or may not be obtained from FIFA 14 simulations.
- Let me know if there are things you'd like to see change in our/my coverage. We may be omnipotent, but we also like to throw a few wrenches in to screw with you gals and guys.
Game of the Week
Even Kansas City is missing some key players. Graham Zusi and Matt Besler have joined the USA in their quest for glory. That might bring KC down enough for Chicago to collect their second win in a row. Besler is insult to injury, with KC's Aurelien Collin and Ike Opara both out with injuries. Chicago just came after a five goal performance against the New York Red Bulls, and their own defensive woes would indicate that this will be a high-scoring game. It's a good week to start Mike Magee or Quincy Amarikwa on your fantasy team.