This press release is from the club. It is vital information in order for you to enter tonight's match between the LA Galaxy and Seattle Sounders FC. We are printing it in full so that you are able to enter CenturyLink Field with your printed ticket or with it downloaded to your phone. Your ticket will not be on your Matchpass.
Audi 2015 MLS Cup Playoffs tickets are available only via digital options in lieu of MatchPass cards; Fans invited to join Sounders FC's #GoodPlayoffKarma campaign ahead of Wednesday's Knockout Round match at CenturyLink Field
SEATTLE, WASH. - Seattle Sounders FC is reminding fans that tickets for Wednesday's Knockout Round match against the LA Galaxy are available via digital options in lieu of their MatchPass cards, meaning those attending must download tickets on their mobile device or print them ahead of arriving at CenturyLink Field. Additionally, Sounders FC has launched Good Playoff Karma - its campaign for the Sounders FC Postseason presented by T-Mobile - for the second straight season.
Tickets for Wednesday's match will not be available via MatchPass or mailed, and all tickets must be printed at home or downloaded on mobile devices for entry. Season Ticket Members will still get MatchPass points for attending Wednesday's match and can manage their tickets via the following link: http://sndrs.com/zwaa. Any questions regarding Wednesday's ticketing procedures can be submitted by email to email@example.com or by calling 877-MLS-GOAL. Sounders FC club ambassadors and customer service representatives will be on-site at various CenturyLink Field gates to assist fans with the ticketing process.
Ahead of Seattle's 2015 postseason efforts, the club has teamed with various corporate partners to invite fans to get involved in theGood Playoff Karma campaign. This initiative is centered upon facilitating good deeds in the community, as fans are encouraged to share their contributions using the hashtag, #GoodPlayoffKarma. Complete information on the Good Playoff Karma campaign, including a full calendar of events, can be found at GoodPlayoffKarma.com. Promotions include the following:
- As a token of #GoodPlayoffKarma, all Sounders FC Pro Shop locations are offering an extra 30% off clearance items from October 26 - November 1.
- On October 27, adidas is rewarding one lucky fan for their Good Playoff Karma Deed of the Day with a pair of adidas adizero F50 boots signed by Lamar Neagle and Osvaldo Alonso, along with an adidas match ball signed by Neagle, Alonso, Cristian Roldan and Aaron Kovar. Fans are entered to win by posting their good deeds using the hashtag #GoodPlayoffKarma.
- For the Good Playoff Karma Deed of the Day for October 28, Coca-Cola is "Sharing a Coke" with fans wearing Sounders FC gear near Pioneer Square by handing out free Coca-Cola (while supplies last).
- Companies can enter to win a chance to watch Wednesday's contest from the Good Karma Suite by posting a good deed using the hashtag #GoodPlayoffKarma.
- Director of Community Outreach Roger Levesque joined the Soccer for Success Jamboree for kids attending Terminal Park Elementary and Washington Elementary on Monday, October 26 to help spread #GoodPlayoffKarma.
- Sounders FC is hosting a Good Playoff Karma party at THE NINETY, the club's event space in Pioneer Square located at 406 Occidental Avenue S., on Wednesday, October 28 from 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Fans are invited to come enjoy free pizza, sign the Good Playoff Karma flag and watch D.C. United take on the New England Revolution in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round on a 16-foot projection screen.
- Local Fred Meyer staff are sporting Sounders FC gear on Wednesday, October 28 in support of #GoodPlayoffKarma.
- A pair of Seattle landmarks will be lit up in Rave Green in support of #GoodPlayoffKarma. The Westin Seattle is lighting the crowns of its towers Rave Green starting Tuesday night and lasting throughout Sounders FC's postseason run. The Seattle Great Wheel will also be lit Rave Green throughout tomorrow's matchday.
Sounders FC kicks-off its 2015 postseason campaign tomorrow with a Knockout Round fixture against the LA Galaxy at CenturyLink Field (7:00 p.m. PT / UniMas, JOEtv, ROOT SPORTS, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, El Rey 1360 AM). The winner of tomorrow's match will move on to face either FC Dallas or Vancouver Whitecaps FC in the Western Conference Semifinals. Tickets are still available for Wednesday's match and can be purchased via the following link: http://sndrs.com/qqak - SOUNDERS FC -