In 2015 Sounder at Heart will again be doing community player ratings. There are a few differences from when Scott was doing them last year (the time beast attacked him, so his contributions are reduced this season).
- The scale is still 1-10, with a 6 being an average performance by an average team of average MLS players. That would mean all 6s for a home side would be a narrow 2-1 win. These rankings should take into account that the same ratings system will be used for Sounders 2. Meaning that a six for an S2 player would mean that they performed like an average MLS player.
- Four opposing players will be offered up as the best non-Sounders. This will enable us to get a snapshot of performances by other players, and have particular use for S2 matches, since some of those players will wind up in MLS in the future.
- You're going to get to rate the referee. SaH's community made it clear they want to do this, so it will be done.
- You still won't get to rate the coach. Sorry.
- I will reveal my ratings with the results post that goes up about 48 hours after the form goes up.