- Montreal holds a 3-2 advantage heading into this second leg of the Eastern Conference Finals. If they win, draw or have certain one-goal losses they will make MLS Cup and travel to Seattle for the December 10th we’re all dreaming of having.
- If Toronto has any multi-goal win or they win 2-1 or 1-nil they will host the Seattle Sounders in the MLS Cup at BMO.
- Yellow cards do not carry over into MLS Cup. Red cards do.
- There are huge names on the field. Giovinco is always an MVP candidate. Nacho Piatti should be in most people’s Best XI. Jozy Altidore and Michael Bradely are well known. Laurent Ciman and Patrice Bernier are less well known, but solid difference makers.
- TFC used a 3-4-1-2 in leg one while Montreal Impact were in more of a 4-3-3.
National TV Listings:
TV: FoxSports1, Fox Deportes (TSN, RDS in Canada)
Location: BMO Field, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Kick-off time: 4:00 PM Pacific
This is your Sounder at Heart “who we gonna play in MLS Cup” gamethread. Watch with us.