If you've been wading through Twitter today, you've likely seen people playing around with the What-Dog.net app, which matches a photo you upload with a specific dog breed. We decided to plug a few Seattle Reign players into the app to see what came up. The results were surprisingly accurate. Check them out in this gallery, and let us know what players you think What-Dog got right or wrong.
This app did a surprisingly good job matching dog breeds with Reign players
- Harvey is quite protective of her players, and independent is pretty darn accurate.
- Must be kept busy? CHECK. Intense? DOUBLE CHECK. Highly intelligent? Yep, one of the smartest players around.
- Another excuse to use this photo. Plus, Little indeed has an excellent sense of smell ... OF THE BACK OF THE NET.
- Athletic ... for sure! The stubborn thing might be a bit accurate as well.
- Not only is Rapinoe a super smart player, she's all over the field for 90 minutes. This description is perfect.
- Lu Barnes is always smiling, and is a great teammate. Another 100% accurate description. It's magic.
- Strong barker = scares people with all the goals she scores. Yanez is also a very solid hold-up player, so "agile and sturdy" totally works.
- It's fitting that the midfield duo of Winters and Little have the same dog breed comparison.
- Great watchdog = someone you want holding down the defense. I'm sure Hope Solo or Haley Kopmeyer would make a similar comment about Fletcher.
- Like Lauren Barnes, Mathias is one of the most energetic and friendly players on the team. So, yep, another accurate comparison. This app is amazing.
- Strange, Kopmeyer got the exact same result as Solo. Goalkeeper conspiracy?