Nestled in your season ticket package is the 2017 scarf, a book introducing you to your Alliance membership and other Seattle Sounders gameday events, and a clear plastic bag with a large Sounders logo on it. That bag is now part of your gameday experience.
This policy was already in place for Copa America Centenario, Seahawks games and other stadium events.
You will still be subject to the metal detectors and search prior to entry to CenturyLink Field. You will no longer be able to carry just any 12” by 12” by 6” bag. It must be clear. It can be the one provided, also available for purchase at the Pro Shop, or another similar style, or even a gallon size freezer bag. You can still carry a small clutch (4.5"by 6.5"). It will be subject to search.
Medical equipment and/or items necessary for use by toddler and infants will be accepted in non-clear bags, subject to search. You should seek the Northwest VIP, Northeast VIP, Southwest VIP or club/suite entrances. This was the process for the Seahawks games. If you are in these situations, or others that may need special attention, contact your ticket representative.
The prohibited item list remains in place;
- Please see the clear bag policy for information on restricted bags.
- Animals (Service animals ok)
- Bottles (Glass and Metal)
- Coolers/Ice Chests
- Drugs/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable Liquids
- Food and Beverage (see bottles and cans)
- Glass Containers
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Pepper Spray or any other (including sunscreen)
- Seat backs/cushions with zippers, pockets or storage compartments
- Skateboards, rollerblades and any other non-medically prescribed wheeled device
- Stools or any other equipment used to stand on
- Use of tobacco or E-cigarettes
- Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate that may disrupt other fan’s enjoyment of the game.
If you have things that you need nearby, but not with you, there will be rental lockers available in the northwest corner of the North Lot. The cost is $10.