"A mysterious package from the Sounders showed up so I shall do an unboxing video smash that like button" pic.twitter.com/okrhSYGwt3— LikkitP™ (YachtCon Prime is on 2/24) (@LikkitP) February 11, 2018
Let’s break down the key elements;
- These are in the mail already. Check your email so you can get tracking information. The first home game is March 1, so there’s no need to worry, but still it’s always exciting to get the season ticket box.
- You will hear us. Yeah, it’s there again. They are leaning heavy on the phrase and we are totally cool with it. Our motto pops out in a kind of peak-a-boo from a green box inside a white box.
- The white box features the phrase “We are all Sounders.” This phrase was part of Brian Schmetzer’s open letter to us, and a brilliant tifo by ECS. It is also on the interior box, which we find out is blue and green.
- The Alliance 10 Years emblem is also embossed. This is another feature on the 2018-19 kits.
- A CONCACAF Champions League primer is in there, because the Seattle Sounders are back in the tournament.
- There’s instructions about the latest update to the ticket arrangement now that they are with SeatGeek.
- Finally, the latest scarf, if you opted in, features the skyline of our fair city.
The season is just two weeks away.