Much to our collective surprise, we’ve sold out of the 190 or so tickets we made available through presale for YachtCon V: Homecoming, which takes place this Tuesday evening at Hales Palladium in Freelard. If you didn’t get tickets but still want to go, don’t despair. In an effort to not turn anyone away while still maintaining our ability to ensure everyone’s comfort, we’re going to make a limited number of walk-up tickets available at $25 each. We encourage anyone interested in attending who does not yet have a ticket to show up when doors open at 6 PM, as we will have to cut off sales at some point.
The pace of ticket sales has only served to ramp up our excitement for what promises to be the best YachtCon yet. As of Saturday morning, we’ve been able to confirm most of our guests and many of the auction items that will be available. We’re also going to be taking orders for commemorative jerseys.
With the understanding that some of this could change, some of the guests we’re expecting for our panels include Will Bruin, Brad Evans, Garth Lagerwey, Jess Fishlock, Bill Predmore and Bethany Balcer.
Will and Brad will be hosting a special YachtCon segment of “Dear Will Bruin” in which they’ll be giving advice on everyday dilemmas. If you need some advice, please send an email to email@example.com.
Among the auction items that will be available are:
- Pre-match Sounders sideline experience plus club tickets
- Nightfall jersey signed by the 2019 team
- Soccer ball signed by Nicolas Lodeiro
- Scarf signed by Cristian Roldan
- 2018 home jersey signed by Magnus Wolff Eikrem
- Nos Audietis matchday experience (includes pregame meal and pregame sideline access)
- Run Sounder at Heart for the day
- VIP broadcast Tacoma Defiance experience
- Reign FC season tickets
- Chad Marshall sequined pillow
- Wine basket from Full Pull Wines
- Photo shoot with Jane Gershovich
- Zach Scott and Hope Solo bobbleheads
- Heritage scarf 2019 Champions edition
- Cat scarf signed by various players
- Pride scarf signed by various players
- KEXP Bands FC pin, plus station tour
- VIP ticket to The Masonry’s Farmhouse Fest
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Seattle Children’s Autism Center; our goal is to raise $10,000 this year. If you can’t attend or just want to make a tax deductible donation, you can give directly here.
In addition to all of this, we’ll also have a photo booth where you can take pictures with both MLS Cups, the Cascadia Cup and Sammy the Sounder. Hope to see you there.