There might not be soccer being played right now, but that doesn’t mean our favorite soccer players can’t participate in competitive sports ... or at least what will have to pass for competitive sports in this day and age.
To help us get our fix of competition, Q13 Sports welcomed Will Bruin and Jess Fishlock to the show in order to face off in a trivia competition.
Fishlock easily won the match, correcting answering 12 answers to Bruin’s eight. If you’d like to play along, give yourself 90 seconds to answer these questions (but don’t watch the video first!):
- For which team did Tom Brady just sign?
- What is the closest planet to the Sun?
- Who did the USWNT beat the most recent Women’s World Cup final?
- What two colors are on the flag of Greece?
- Who won the NWSL title last year?
- Who is the oldest Kardashian daughter?
- With which star did Lady Gaga sing ‘Shallow’ from Star is Born?
- Who did the Kansas City Chiefs beat in the Super Bowl?
- Where will the Summer Olympics hopefully be held this year?
- Who is the current prime minister of the United Kingdom?
- What’s the governing body of world soccer called?
- Which two letters have the highest value in Scrabble?
- Coronavirus is also known as Covid-what?
- Who won the 2018 MLS Cup?
- Which sport contests the Ryder Cup?