Can't make it to San Diego to catch OL Reign's NWSL championship battle in person? OL Reign will host a series of official watch parties at multiple locations in Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Bellingham, Shelton, and Chimacum.
- Seattle – Rough & Tumble Pub
- Seattle – Rookies Sports Bar and Grill
- Seattle – Machine House Brewery
- Seattle - Bait Shop
- Tacoma – Doyle's Public House
- Tacoma – Berliner Beer Hall
- Olympia – Three Magnets Brewing
- Bellingham – Menace Brewing
- Chimacum – The Keg and I
- Shelton – Spencer Lake Bar & Grill
- Burien – Logan Brewing Company
- Renton – Berliner Pub
Fans who attend any of the watch parties in person have a chance to enter to win a pair of OL Reign Season Tickets for 2024.
Be sure to arrive at each location early. Doyle's in Tacoma was packed and Rough & Tumble Pub in Ballard had a full house two hours before kickoff for the Reign's semifinal match last week.
Fans can also throw their own watch party using the Reign's Watch Party Toolkit.
There are also several activities planned for fans who are making the trip to San Diego. In addition to an NWSL Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit and NWSL Skills Challenge on Friday, Nov. 10, the San Diego Wave Supporters Group – the San Diego Sirens – is organizing several events before an after the final for other NWSL supporters.